The following is a list of course work papers and presentations developed during my Masters of Strategic Foresight (2003-2005): very much learners efforts. If you are interested in my current stance on any of these issues, please do check with me directly.
- A Meta-Analysis of Recent Futures Research (2005) (312 downloads)
- Integral Reflections on Volume One of the Knowledge Base Of Futures Studies (248 downloads)
- A Review of Government Foresight (438 downloads)
- A Short Critical Review of Corporate Sustainability (263 downloads)
The following papers represent a focus on reviewing and exploring further developments in strategic foresight methods, primarily through the application of integral theory.
- Reinstating Value in Pre-Modern Futures Techniques (269 downloads)
- The Need For Conflict: Towards An Integral Approach To Understanding Conflict (paper) (351 downloads)
- The Need For Conflict (presentation) (269 downloads)
- A Generic Strategic Four-Sight Process (235 downloads)
- Quality Foresight: A stylised structure approach to relating the foundation concepts of quality foresight decision making (324 downloads)
- Deep Visioning: Hindsight, Insight and Foresight on Visioning as a Strategic Foresight Method (401 downloads)
- A Collaborative Alignment Model (438 downloads)
- Collaborative Alignment (presentation) (206 downloads)
Integral Scenarios – The first three papers were more groping towards how to relate integral theory to the scenario method. They culminated in a single published paper, the fourth one listed here, which now also seems quite quaint.
- Integral Scenario Development: Introducing an AQAL Root Questions Method (364 downloads)
- A Review Of Scenario Worldviews (419 downloads)
- Towards Integral Scenarios: Creative suggestions for translating AQAL integral theory into scenario methodologies (313 downloads)
- Integral Scenarios: Re-Framing Theory, Building From Practice (572 downloads) (Published in Futures 40 (2008) 160–172)
The following papers and presentations present applications of strategic foresight methods and integral theory to particular topics.
- Humanicide: An Integral Analysis of Globalisation (349 downloads) (Published in Journal of Futures Studies 2005, 9(4): 15-28)
- Financial Services Wildcards (presentation) (227 downloads)
- Thinking About Generations: Baby Boomers, Gen X and Gen Y at Work (paper) (278 downloads)
- Generational Change: Y? (presentation) (229 downloads)
- Future Transport Technology Report (245 downloads) / ATFT Appendices (354 downloads)
- Introduction to Spiral Dynamics (presentation) (271 downloads)
- Introduction to Strategic Foresight (presentation) (294 downloads)
- Introduction to Strategic Foresight for a Police Force (presentation) (262 downloads)
- Collaborative Enquiry Report: Melbourne 2030 (239 downloads)
- Collaborative Enquiry Report: Future Gearing For Sustainability (234 downloads)