- This event has passed.
Shiva Shakti Transfiguration Circle
October 27, 2018 @ 6:45 PM - 10:30 PM UTC+11
The Shiva Shakti Transfiguration Circle
Transfiguration is a sacred practice that allows us to use the eyes as a gateway to connect with the soul of the other. It allows us to see the true beauty inherent in everyone and therefore see it in ourselves and live a more loving life. Beholding others this way, as the beautiful beloved divine – no matter what their shape, size, color, gender – This is the Heart of Tantra.
Shiva Shakti Transfiguration allows us to consciously connect to our inner masculine and/or feminine. And in doing so, create stronger understanding, deeper love, and greater polarity (attraction) in our relationships. No matter the sexes of the people involved! It’s a practice of seeing and loving each other in our differences and similarities.
THIS RITUAL’S DETAILS…..
Muladhara chakra…connecting with tribe, land, instinct, the feeling of belonging, safety in our bodies… earth, smell, vitality, money and in generally feeling secure, welcomed and powerful in life.
When imbalanced we feel insecure around belonging, a sense of being lost, financial instability, not safe in our skin.
Energise and balance your Muladhara chakra to come back home to your body and your tribe.
Please wear comfortable clothes you can move, sit, sound and express yourself in.
To help the ritual space feel beautiful and more potent we strongly encourage Shivas to wear black or otherwise dark colors, and Shaktis to wear red or ochre/earthy colours in forms that make you feel beautiful and divine.
Ashtanga Yoga Centre, Level 1, 110-112 Argyle Street, Fitzroy VIC 3065.
Saturday 27th October 2018 6:45pm – 10:30pm.
– Early Bird before October 1st is $40 per person ($80 per ticket pair).
– Standard price is $45 per person ($90 per ticket pair)
>>>> Reserve my spot! https://www.trybooking.com/XZSW
NOTE: Transfiguration Tickets MUST be pre-booked!
WHY ARE TICKETS SOLD IN PAIRS? Tickets are sold in pairs so we have an even number of people in the circle. When you book, please book for yourself and the person who will be your initial partner (this can be a complete stranger, we just need balanced numbers of Shiva and Shakti pairs).
WHAT IF I DON’T HAVE SOMEONE TO BOOK IN WITH? If you do not have a partner or friend to book in with please add your name in a comment to the pinned thread below – please note you are responsible for finding someone to book with – we cannot help you with this. It just means you will start and end the ritual with this person.
Please arrive by 6.45pm. The doors will be locked at 7PM. Due to the need for a strong container for the space, any later comers WILL NOT BE ADMITTED as this will disturb the ritual. Nor will late comers be refunded – so plan to arrive early.
We look forward to sitting in circle with you all!!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
– DO I JUST EYE GAZE WITH THE PERSON I CAME WITH? No, you will be paired throughout the evening with those who are the opposite polarity to you. However, you will sit with everyone of the opposite polarity to you (and some the same as you) through the evening, not only the person you came with.
– WHAT DOES THE RITUAL INVOLVE? Elisa and Chris will introduce the evening to everyone. Then the Shivas and Shaktis will separate for an energetic embodiment process. Finally we come together in a circle to start the eye gazing ritual. At the end there is chai and fruits to enjoy while chatting with people.
– WILL THIS BREAK MY RELATIONSHIP BOUNDARIES? We respect everyone’s relationship boundaries. You can choose what you want to do. The most intimate activity you will be invited to do is hold hands and eye gaze with others.
– CAN I EMBRACE MY MASCULINE IF I AM IN A FEMALE BODY AND VICE VERSA? Yes! This is a ritual of healing and empowerment. You are invited to explore polarity regardless of your physical body or gender identifications. The event is LGBTI Inclusive.
– WHAT SHALL I BRING? Yourself, a sealed water bottle, your curiosity and openness to connect more deeply with yourself and others.
– WHAT SHOULD I WEAR? Please wear comfortable clothes you can move, sit, sound and express yourself in. To help the ritual space feel beautiful and more potent we strongly encourage Shivas to wear black or otherwise dark colors, and Shaktis to wear red or ochre/earthy colors in forms that make you feel beautiful and divine.
– I’M NEW TO ALL THIS, DO I NEED ANY EXPERIENCE OR KNOWLEDGE OF TANTRA? No you do not need any previous experience or knowledge, everything will be explained on the night and is simple and fun to do.
– WHAT IF I DON’T WANT TO DO SOMETHING? You can always choose to sit out of any activity or close your eyes at any time during the eye gazing ritual. You are fully in control of your self – we believe in 100% sovereignty.
– WHO ELSE IS GOING TO BE THERE? The awesome space holders Elisa and Chris plus their team of heartful helpers, and a group of your local community who are wanting to connect more deeply and authentically with themselves and others, in a safe ritual context, and willing to work on seeing the beautify in everyone.
– WHY ARE TICKETS SOLD IN PAIRS? Tickets are sold in pairs so we have an even number of people in the circle. When you book, please book for yourself and the person who will be your initial partner (this can be a complete stranger, we just need balanced numbers of Shiva and Shakti pairs).
– WHAT IF I DON’T HAVE SOMEONE TO BOOK IN WITH? If you do not have a partner or friend to book in with please add your name in a comment to the pinned thread below – please note you are responsible for finding someone to book with – we cannot help you with this. It just means you will start and end the ritual with this person.
I’m Elisa, Tantric, sacred sexual shamanic and mindful sexuality practitioner.
I’m also Italian, love salsa dancing and chocolate.
Tantra showed me how to love myself as I am, with my light, my darkness, with my full being.
I’ve learnt to unleash my orgasmic potential and build body confidence, loving my body as it is.
Feeling free from shame and guilt around sexuality, I feel truly alive.
I discovered the immense potential in my eros, learning how to live with honesty, transparency and sacredness.
Learn more about Elisa here: https://elisacaro.com/about-me/
Chris Stewart is a transformational guide offering healing, empowerment and support through deep presence. An experienced meditation facilitator, he helps people open to new depths of healthy relating, meaning and action in the world that expands their horizons. Learn more at www.awakenedliving.com.au/what-others-say/
PAIRING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Please note it is your responsibility to arrange a ticket-buying partner. If you need a replacement partner please use the pinned thread.
No refunds given, but you can transfer your ticket to another person or pair if you notify us before 5pm on the day of the event. Thank you.